What Windows or Linux video editing software is as fast or faster? -WhiteWolf


Mostly I go with the Adobe Softwares: Premiere Pro, After Effects that can be CS or CC versions but people find it hard to use for the first time due to its advanced features and Activation Options or Patches. But due to its advanced features, we can do a lot from it.
For Windows :
beside Adobe Softwares
  • Camtasia studio Versions.
  • Magix movie Edit
  • VEGAS Movie Studio
  • Pinnacle Studio
  • CyberLink PowerDirector
  • Corel VideoStudio
  • Blender
  • Pinnacle Studio
  • MAGIX Movie Edit Pro
  • VideoPad
  • Wondershare Filmora
I did use it for a long time and it’s very good software among all with fast render and extraction time.
I don’t use Linux mostly but I can recommend you some of the software
  • Cinelerra
  • Lightworks
  • Open Shot
  • Pitivi
  • Blender
  • LiVES
  • KDEnlive
-Hopefully, you will find it useful.
//Peace
//Chill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram