What are the things you should do before it is too late? - WhiteWolf



Express your Love if/else :

At least express your love to the one who stole your heart and mind and turned you crazy. And left everything to decide up to her. If you were single participating in the marathon of that love the just Get over with it and JUST CHILL. Maybe that wasn’t right for you. Accept the hardest truth and move on with it but never try to regret and spend your valuable time in fixing it.
When you were Young you used to say I love you father, I love you mother. As time passes you get older and it gets harder and harder for you to say I love you, father and mother. I don’t know why but I have seen this. so before you lose your loved ones at least try to say or show how much you care for them.
//JustChill
//Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram