Review - BlackPanther2018 -WhiteWolf

#BlackPanther2018



Marvel's Master Piece Movie, this movie is just Lit. 
I don't know about all those IMDB ratings and I don't give a shit about that but definitely, this movie Gets a huge smashing thumbs up. Being a fantasy/Science-fiction movie with a lot of actions but the politics and History behind it are so real and genuine. In spite of the false mean comments like Racism this movie matched up the hype that was spread. Somewhat Spoilers, haters, Critics said a lot about this movie. Most people downvoted this movie before seeing it and I am pretty sure they regret it now. The villain was Daam! Michael B Jordan you Justified the role of Erik Killmonger.
Through this movie, I think MARVEL is going to make a lot of progress.I hope upcoming movies won't have the same stories and action sequences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram