What did you learn too late in life? - WhiteWolf


Yes, I am Fortunate to get such love and support from my mother and I am thankful about that. But somehow being always under the shade of my mother I was missing something which I needed to learn from the outside world, from the real-life situations.
If I needed something she was always ready to give me. So everything I needed was on my hands and right on my table. It was a kind of fun, easy getting everything I needed on my table but on the other hand, I was getting lazy, lazy of getting sociable. I was busy with spending my hours with myself, being alone playing with myself and my kinds of stuff. And This created a kind of BEING ALONE, INTROVERTNESS ,SHYNESS . . .
Slowly i was being so lazy to interact with the people. Whenever i saw my relatives, teachers i used to run fast or hide somewhere under the bushes hoping so that they could not see me or recognize me. This was going on and i could feel myself and ask myself what’s going on ? What the hell is wrong with you ?
But Today when I see, old part of myself and I try to fix those things at this present. I try to interact to so many people. Instead of getting inside the bed all day long I try to visit my friends, meet new people ,talk to them so that i could kick my shyness straight Outta window. I feel like i must have learnt this kind of things from my early days but those situations and myself which kept me behind the bars of my own . I used to feel so in-secured due to my insecurities which were acting so much harsh on me.
//Peace
//Chill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram