It's Because My Life is Important - WhiteWolf


#WhatElseDoYouNeed
#ItsBecauseMyLifeisImportant

I have an intimate relationship with my mom and I am too much fascinated with the profound Good Sense of Humour of my mother.
Every time as soon as our vacation starts, I grab my bag pack and get straight outta Kathmandu (Where I am living right now) to see my mom.
When I reach my home, At the first glimpse I see my mom, beautiful more than a glittering diamond of the universe,with those beautiful wrinkles on her face which make the countdown of her age, those dark beautiful eyes which never bowed down and made us dream and more, those fingers and feets that has a long story cuddling and embracing us since our childhood and staring the way thinking when my son would arrive. That Very first moment my mind doesn't think about anything but freezes and wishes Just for forever I would freeze the time and gaze, my mom, intently recalling those beautiful moments that were spent with her.

Seeing her and talking to her is like having myself encouraged and so motivated like I could solve every DAAM! problems. Every time I keep my head on my mother's lap it's like laying and resting on the heaven.

What else do we need?

//Peace
//Chill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram